Our Liège team is looking for new challenges to continuously strengthen itself and continue its development. This is why she is actively looking for her next colleague, namely an Automation Engineer.
As an Automation Engineer, you will evolve in a team of experienced programmers and automation engineers. Your missions will be the following:
- Participate in writing the functional analysis in collaboration with the project team or the client;
- Program PLCs, mainly Wonderware and Siemens, whether under the responsibility of the Project Manager or in consultation with the client;
- Execute the necessary tests internally and at the customer, as well as ensure the commissioning and monitoring of it;
- Occasionally participate in conferences related to the sectors and your skills.
You are our ideal Automation Engineer if you have the following qualities:
- At least 2 years of experience in activities related to industrial automation;
- A training as an Industrial Engineer or a Bachelor’s degree in automation or industrial IT;
- A keen interest in programming, whether in automation or industrial computing;
- A good knowledge of Wonderware products or equivalent;
- A good team spirit to collaborate with Belgian, Luxembourg and French colleagues;
- A sense of responsibility and rigor to carry out the projects entrusted to you;
- Proficiency in French, English or another foreign language is an asset.
LEVEL OF STUDIES :
Bac+3 / Masters
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- The contribution to SINECA’s expertise and quality values;
- A hybrid work environment: alternating between working from home, the office in Liège and with customers;
- A key function in the development of a growing international company;
- A stable environment conducive to professional (training) and relational (incentive) development;
- Integration within a team of enthusiastic founders and highly motivated colleagues;
- An attractive salary package: company car, mobile phone subscription, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, bonuses, etc.
Do you meet (or almost) all the criteria? Are you interested in working at SINECA? Tell us why you might be a good fit and our HR colleague will get back to you if you are selected. All applications will be treated with the same attention and in complete confidentiality.
Convinced ? Send us your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org